Reporting to: VP Sales – Americas
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Rockall is looking for a Sales Executive to join our sales team in the US. You will be responsible for implementation our sales strategy in the generation of high value deals, managing the entire sales cycle from pre-sales through to completion.
This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
You have strong commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to build relationships with senior business and IT executives in the Financial Services industry.
You are highly motivated with excellent communication and analytical skills.
You can interpret our clients’ business and accurately present solutions to clients in an informative and easily understood fashion either in face to face or virtual meetings.
You learn quickly and comprehend difficult concepts.
You possess the enthusiasm and entrepreneurial skills needed to grow with our company.
- Meet and exceed individual sales quota
- Develop a solid pipeline of new business opportunity by identifying key decision-makers in target organisations, and effectively engaging them
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Rockall product set
- Manage the end-to-end sales process with new prospects from initial engagement to contract negotiation and deal closure
- Further build and manage the sales pipeline to accurately forecast and deliver quota commitments
- Enhance Rockall’s value proposition through direct engagement with prospects and customers; input into product roadmap, pricing strategy, and sector prioritization
- Work with the Client Relationship Manager to make further sales into the existing customer base
Key Qualities and Experience Sought
- Successful sales track record winning new logos in banks and financial services firms
- Experience selling highly vertical software solutions for both SaaS and on-premise delivery models
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation skills, with fluency in English language
- Effective and experienced in communicating value to all buying influences (particularly ‘C’ level), positioning solution, differentiating from competitors and creating and using sales tools to help win deals
- Demonstrated ability to build and nurture senior level relationships
- A strong decision maker who is willing to push back on clients or colleagues for the best business outcome
- Must be able to contribute to the strategic development of Collateral Management Products
- Ambitious, energetic and a passionate will to succeed in a growth company with a start up culture
- Self starter who works well in an unstructured dynamic environment
- Influential and track record gaining consensus and alignment in a highly matrixed client environment
Our offer to you
- A very competitive compensation package across fixed and variable components
- 20 Annual Leave Days plus national holidays
- Participation in the company’s equity plan
- Generous company contribution towards healthcare and 401(K) plans
- A training budget to continue your personal and professional development
- Individual training grant and Training Days for continued personal development
- Annual Volunteer Day to support a charity or worthy cause
- Provision of other benefits such as Group Life insurance and long-term disability income
Rockall is a FinTech company that offers two products: FASTNET - our next-generation cloud-hosted Securities-based Lending (SBL) solution for wealth managers, private banks & broker dealers, and COLLATE– our Collateral Management solution for enterprise wide banking across all asset types.
Rockall has 18 years of experience dedicated to Collateral Management and is included as one of the top 100 risk technology companies in the world in the Chartis RiskTech100®, ranking in the Top Ten for Customer Satisfaction. We are also a winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Award.
Based in Dublin (Ireland) and with a growing team in Charlotte (North Carolina), we take our business seriously and have a sense of fun. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join us.
Find us on Glassdoor and Facebook.